Saturday, January 7, 2017

Stacking The Shelves: January 7, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.




Christmas Presents:
The Spy by Paulo Coelho
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling (which I already had LOL)
Anna (from Frozen) funko
Mandala coloring book for adults + markers
Gift Card for Fnac (I plan on buying books with it)
Perfume


Gifted To Me:
Before the Pyramids by Christopher Knight
This was a Christmas present from Christina (Booklover's Teaparty). It got hold at the post office because of the holidays so that's why I received it a little later. But I'm so happy with it!

Bought:
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo




Bought:
Big Rock by Lauren Blakely
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
On sale for 99c each!


For Review:
Indelible by Inger Iversen
Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Moon Platoon by Jeramey Kraatz


For Review:
Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau

For Review:
Cold Summer by Gwen Cole
*squeals with joy*







Please leave me links to your book hauls so I can stop by! :)




18 comments:

  1. I'm sort of interested in Six of Crows but worried it might be a bit slow for me. I might look at it at some point in the future. I like the cover for Passenger. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's slow but it might be different for you of course because everyone thinks differently about books. I do hope you'll get around to readin git at some point! :D

      Delete
  2. My copy of Crooked Kingdom is on its way!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing so many good things about Passenger yet I still haven't read it. Cold Summer sounds awesome too! Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought Passenger once at the bookstore but I was intimidated by the size so ebooks might be better for me. LOL :D

      Delete
  5. I have heard a lot about The Crooked Kingdom that I had to buy it to see what all the hype was about so I didn't feel left out. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, pretty Crooked Kingdom! I caved and ordered the Target edition and I am insanely in love with it. I haven't read the book yet though. ;) I see you got in on that Passenger sale! I love that one, and Wayfarer. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful weekend, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul and some very beautiful looking covers! Happy reading and I hope you like the smell of your new perfume.

    Best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Midnight at the Electric looks so interesting. I still need to finish Six of Crows, but I have Crooked Kingdom on my shelves for when I do. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about Cold Summer! It's one of my most anticipated reads of 2017 :D Amazing haul!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your haul. My sister got me a Elsa character for Christmas. She says am Elsa and she's Anna lol. I have heard so many great things about Passanger. I need to check it out soon.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! Can't wait to see your thoughts on several of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get my hands on Crooked Kingdom! I desperately need that novel. The Christmas presents are so cute!! I hope you like your books :)
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo. Wide variety of books. Hope you enjoy them all and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for getting Cold Summer! Especially as it was your waiting on Wednesday last week. And I have heard a lot of good things about Passenger and The Spy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥