Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday Madness: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

Monday Madness is a bookish meme hosted by Bookfever & Booklover's Teaparty

You know that feeling when you feel like you are gonna go mad if you do not get a certain book right away, when you are obsessed and all you want is that one book and you will be happy? That is what Monday Madness is about. All those books you that drive you mad.

Pick a book. Talk about it- why do you want it? What has drawn you to it? Why is it making you mad with want for it.




Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

When Magizoologist Newt Scamander arrives in New York, he intends his stay to be just a brief stopover. However, when his magical case is misplaced and some of Newt's fantastic beasts escape, it spells trouble for everyone…

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them marks the screenwriting debut of J.K. Rowling, author of the beloved and internationally bestselling Harry Potter books. Featuring a cast of remarkable characters, this is epic, adventure-packed storytelling at its very best.

Whether an existing fan or new to the wizarding world, this is a perfect addition to any reader's bookshelf.


I saw this book at the bookstore last saturday. The cover is even more gorgeous in real life and I looked inside it very briefly. I put it on my christmas wishlist for my mom so I hope she'll get it for me. If there's no new Cormoran Strike book this year I might as well ask for this one. And of course I really want to see the movie because everyone's been raving about it. I bet it's amazing!




And as always don't forget to check out Christina's post! ♥




8 comments:

  1. I want to see the film and then read the screenplay if I like it...guess I need to be patient and wait for the dvd to come out so I can grab it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah better watch the movie first and then read the screenplay. Haha xD

      Delete
  2. I need to grab this and the other one @_@ I'm so behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cursed Child? I have it but haven't read yet (because I still need to read Deathly Hallows) lol

      Delete
  3. I admit, I didn't really want to read the book or watch the movie at first. I was too afraid to me disappointed.
    But then... I started hearing practically nothing but amazing things.
    And I was hooked on all the excitment. And now I don't just want to watch the movie, I want to read the book too.
    Have you watched the movie? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I really want to take my little brother to see it. I never could take him to see a Harry Potter movie because he was too little back then (though he loves the movies now!). Problem is I can only take him when he's on christmas break which is end December/early January. But we'll see. :P

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥