Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: September 10, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.


I found some amazing books about Ancient Egypt and Leonardo da Vinci on a flea market for very cheap prizes. Some brain food for me. ♥

Bought:
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
Het Oude Egypt by Francesco Tiradritti
Leonardo by Frank Zöllner
Egypte by Rose-Marie & Rainer Hagen


Bought:
Heartless by Winter Renshaw 
The Debt by Karina Halle
Nearly Undone by Devon Ashley


Freebie:
Rae of Sunshine by Micalea Smeltzer
Beyond the Veil by Pippa DaCosta

Bought:
The Fool's Gambit by A.J. Cannon & Kelly Sharpe


For Review:
Can't Touch This by Tess Hunter (a.k.a. Pepper Winters)
Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Freedom's Slave by Heather Demetrios




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Problem With Forever - it sounds so good!
    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this haul! So many great books to read :D I have heard so many good things about Swear on this Life and also about The Problem With Forever so I hope you enjoy those! I'm curious about Freedom's Slave myself :3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥