Saturday, December 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: 13/12/'14

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books we received.
--


This is a haul from two weeks since I didn't have the chance to post last week. =)




Bought:
Funny and awesome series. I've read all the books and reviews will be coming soon!

Bought:
The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran
Ancient Egypt, Michelle Moran and on sale for only $1.99! So of course I bought it. ;)


Bought:
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Another sale: $0.99!

For Review:
Tea for Three by Kate St. James
Received from Netgalley. It's short and I love stories about ménages.


Bought:
Stay by Emily Goodwin
I've been wanting this book for a while and saw it was... yes... on sale! Only 99! 

Bought:
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
And it was awesome!






Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!
And also don't forget to check out my 3rd blogoversary celebration giveaway HERE!


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bastard is one I hear SO many good things about. I hope you love it!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Stay looks very intriguing! I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to give Beautiful Bastard another try. I didn't love it when I tried to read it several months ago, but I love their Wild Seasons series so much, I'm willing to give it another shot. I'm a moody reader, so maybe it will fit better this time!

    Have a great week!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm really enjoying Beautiful Bastard. It's so funny. :')

      Delete
  4. Awesome stack. At some point, I have to try Beautiful Bastard. I know a lot of people have given that book good reviews. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE MICHELLE MORAN! Her Egyptian historical fiction is gripping. I hope you enjoy it.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Beautiful Bastard and I met the authors so I've been really wanting to try that series. Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of Wicked! I've got to get ahold of that!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Wicked!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to enter our current GIVEAWAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥