Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature & Follow #60

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?


Yes. Yes, I did! 
I convinced Christina from Booksane to read the Kylie Ryans trilogy by Caisey Quinn! And she ended up loving it. Yay!



Love these books! <3



Follow Christina by clicking on her blog button:


Booksanegirl-christina.blogspot.dk


Also, I keep recommending Eoin Colfer books to people but almost no one I know has read his books. *sniffles*






Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



10 comments:

  1. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about me and Michelle Diener..... you persuaded me to read her. P.S. I just got approved to read A Dangerous Madness on Netgalley so woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these books. I'll have to check them out. Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did love them ^^ You've conviced me to read a lot of books by now :P
    Sorry not Eoin yet Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kinda our thing. Making each other read stuff.
      Someday you will read Colfer and love it! xD

      Delete
  5. Got to love Artemis Fowl.
    I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of either series or authors but I will check them out. It's a great feeling to be able to introduce someone to a book they love! I'm an old GFC follower and a new Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend so far!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Eoin Colfer! Especially The Artemis Fowl books!
    It's so exciting to find someone that loves them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥