Friday, January 24, 2014

Feature & Follow #49

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

I could probably go on and on about the books I'm looking forward to read this year
Here are a few of them...

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
The last book... I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. 

Hero, Cursed (Mythos #2) by Diantha Jones
As a fan of this series and author, I just know this book is going to be aaaaamazing!

The Hangman's Revolution (W.A.R.P. #2) by Eoin Colfer
I'm SO ready for this book. I can't wait to get my hands on it and just get lost in another one of Eoin Colfer's amazing worlds.


Curses and Smoke: A Novel of Pompeii by Vicky Alvear Shecter
I have a feeling this book is going to really good. I've been waiting so long to read a fictional book about Pompeii!

Burned (Fever #7;Dani O'Malley #2) by Karen Marie Moning
BRING IT ON! That is all...

Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost
The. Last. Book. I won't be able to handle this at all. *sobs* 




How about you? 
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. I just realized most of my books are some that's the last of a series.. how sad.
    Going to be a hard year for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2014/01/guest-blog-post-and-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices there and I too am intrigued about a book about Pompeii, what a wonderful idea!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. New follower here! I love how you added that "you're not sure if you are ready for this" after the final Mortal Instruments book. I get the same way. You don't want the series to end. I find myself reading slower just to make it last longer. Thanks for sharing!

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
    Todays the day for Up from the grave :)-YES! haha
    Following via GFC
    Kanettra@A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥