Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:


Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #3) by 
Paperback, 160 pages
Expected publication: December 31st 2013 by Razorbill 

The third book in the series of New York Times best-selling adaptations of Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy.

It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose is close to graduation, but since making her first Strigoi kills, things haven't felt quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all ...might be seeing ghosts. Consumed by her forbidden love with her tutor Dimitri and protecting her best friend, the Moroi princess Lissa, Rose is in no state to see the deadly threat that will change her entire world - and make her choose between the two people she loves most.




I love Vampire Academy and I love graphic novels so of course I can't wait to this one. I love the cover and once again I'm wishing it to be December already! :)


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I would love to read the illustrated releases. Nice pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graphic novels especially when they are from a book I love. Thanks for sharing! Adding to TBR list!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are graphic novels of the books??? I need this, thank you so much for sharing, i love this series :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had no idea there were graphic novels of the books!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize they were doing a graphic novel for this series. Cool! THank you!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥