Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: What's a Witch to Do by Jennifer Harlow

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.




My Teaser:
"I can't. I'm sorry. The team's already on an investigation in Idaho. They just arrived last night. There's a wraith slaughtering people."

"Then just send us one agent. Just not the vampire.," I say with scorn. "You know why."


—page 46



What's a Witch to Do (A Midnight Magic Mystery #1) by Jennifer Harlow
Paperback, 323 pages
Published March 8th 2013 by Midnight Ink 
A suspenseful brew with a dash of passion.

High Priestess might sound like an ’80s hair band, but its Mona McGregor’s life. She runs the Midnight Magic shop in Goodnight, Virginia, and leads a large coven. She’s also raising two nieces and hasn’t been with a man for fifteen years…until a handsome doctor takes an interest in her. But Mona’s life really heats up when Adam Blue, a sexy werewolf, arrives at her door. Adam informs her that someone wants her dead and he is there to protect her. Hell’s bells! When a demon begins stalking her, Mona has to suspect her coven members, and even her family.

With two handsome men and a determined demon after her, Mona teams up with Adam to find out who really wants her dead . . . and who really wants her.




It's been a week or two, I think, since I posted a teaser. I just hadn't started a new book until now and I didn't want to put teasers of the same book twice...
So this teaser is kind of special. Those of us who have read Jennifer Harlow's F.R.E.A.K.S. series will know who the vampire is Mona doesn't want to be send to her for help. I must admit I giggled when I read it. I do love that vampire quite a bit. ;)
And boy, am I loving this book! <3




What do you think of the teaser?
Leave me links to yours!




Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥