Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness: May Sign Up


Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates
R.A.K. is not about receiving FREE books! It's about giving as well as receiving. It's about passing on the joy of reading and books with others.




Click here to read all about the rules and information of Random Acts of Kindness.
Sign up for April 2013 [HERE
See who else is participating [HERE



Happy may!
I'm so glad the weather is finally nicer (although it's still a little off and on here in Belgium).
But anyway...
For RAK this month I am #16 on the list and here is my top 5:

1. Twisted Perfect by Abbi Glines
2. Daughter of Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis
3. Alpha Girl by Kate Bloomfield
4. Falling in Between by Devin Ashley
5. One Day More: A Life After Theft Novella by Aprilynne Pike

But as always anything on my wishlist here would be great.

Yes, all of the books on my wishlist are e-books this month. It's because lately I've been reading a whole lot on my Kindle and also mostly they are cheaper. I love it!

If you want to send me a R.A.K. you can mail me at: 
stephanie.verhaegen@hotmail.com

Have an awesome month of may and happy reading, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥