Friday, February 8, 2013

Feature & Follow #21


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!





Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?


~A: Mardi Gras is kinda like our Carnival here in Belgium. I didn't know until I googled it. lol. xD
I'm not sure what I would do. I wouldn't go as far as flash anything. No way! But I might jump up and down a little, scream a little. Maybe putting on some crazy costume.






Leave me links to your FF post so I can stop by! ♥



5 comments:

  1. I'm with ya - costumes is probably as far as I'd go!

    new follower via GFC!
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Costumes are the best way to go :)

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I agree! Costumes are where it's at!
    Can't wait to read your blog all up and down!

    My FF can be found over here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a costume. My answer to this question is here:

    http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/02/feature-and-follow-2813.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice answers, I'd definitely be up for that :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥