Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #27


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teaser: 

I didn't dare move.
Every inch of my body became aware of his. How his thigh was molded to mine. The deep, even breaths moving his stomach under my hand. How his hand curved my waist, his thumb moving in idle, soothing circles at the hem of my shirt.

-page 73, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout








 Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about this series. And that excerpt is just perfect! I want to go out and read it now just so I can find out what happens next ;)

    Great teaser! Here's mine: http://wp.me/p1WoFm-qU

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is very popular, and all TT's have been fantastic!! Yours is another!!

    Here's My TT and Giveaway
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! I can't wait till Onyx is out! thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥