Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #26


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




My teaser: 
"But you just said you loved me."
"I do, Mer. That's the point. I can't make you like me. I can't stand the thought of you hungry or cold or scared. I can't make you a Six."

-page 52, The Selection by Kiera Cass











 Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this book and I still love the cover a lot. And the teaser sounds quite foreboding! Thanks for sharing and hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I'm so mad at him!! he doesn't deserve Mer!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥